This camp costs $188, due July 18th.
PAY YOUR DEPOSIT of $90 per child. (Chose the fund "Camp Lavon KKC" & put your kiddo's name in the "note".) THEN, REGISTER HERE!
- PARENT HANDBOOK: What's available, what to bring, etc.!
- CAMP SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE): Our kids will stay together for all activities
- CAMP LAVON COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Please contact Daniela emailfor questions about payment and information on available fund-raising and scholarships.
Look for the Kingdom Kids check-in booth and sign your kiddos in as soon as you arrive.
Tiny Kingdom Kids Club (1yo - 4yo)
Kids engage in a lesson, worship and prayer. A light snack is provided- usually goldfish and water.
Kingdom Kids Club (K - 5th Grade)
Kids attend the first part of the adult service with their parents.
After announcements they are invited to lead us in a song on stage; then they are dismissed and escorted to "The Kingdom", where they engage in a worship service and go to one of our classrooms with their age group.
6:30 - 7:50
Wednesday nights are a continuation of what we do on Sundays, except we get a little more rowdy!
Come in through the back entrance and check in with Ms. Daniela!
***We do not meet on Wednesdays during Summer break.***
At New Life, we embrace children with the intent of becoming like them in faith! We commit to disciple them and help them become friends of Jesus. When parents dedicate their babies, they are declaring:
- Their desire to raise their child to know and love Jesus
- That they can’t do it on their own and need God to empower them day by day to fulfill this responsibility
- Their desire for their community to be part of this discipling journey.