Statement of Faith
- The one true and living God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, & Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, without error in the original writings, and is the final authority for all Christians.
- God is sovereign over everyone and everything.
- Jesus, fully God and fully man, died on the cross for our sins and rose again and will return to claim His own.
- The Holy Spirit lives in us and empowers us for daily living.
- All people are sinners and need a Savior.
- Salvation is a free gift of God. We claim it when we believe Jesus and are baptized in His name.
- Weekly communion is a reminder of Christ’s death, burial and resurrection and is available each Sunday.
- Prayer is a way to communicate with God.
- God has called believers to gather together in a local church family.
- Jesus will return again in all his glory to gather the saved to join Him in heaven.
- We believe that God has ordained marriage, and that marriage is the exclusive covenantal union of one man and one woman in which such union is a lifetime commitment.
- We believe that God’s design for marriage is the union of one man and one woman as indicated by their biological sex. “Biological sex” means the condition of being male or female, which is determined by a person’s chromosomes, and is identified at birth by a person’s anatomy.
- Authenticity : Being real with God and with one another.
- Prayer : We desire an intimate relationship with our God, so we pray as individuals and as a body.
- Bible : We believe the Bible, as the Word of God, speaks perfectly to the practical issues of today and is the foundation for all that we do.
- Worship : We respond to God's overwhelming grace with celebration and adoration.
- Reaching Out : We want to love people and reach them for Christ in our community and around the world.
- Equipping : We believe that everyone, both men and women, have been granted special gifts by God and are called to serve Him with those gifts. We respond by equipping them for that service and empowering them to serve.
- Community : We seek to connect people so they can experience genuine community, caring for one another and investing in each other's lives.
- Forgiveness : We believe God has forgiven us by His grace and we should model that forgiveness with each other.
- Kingdom : We believe that we are just one part of a much larger kingdom of God's work in the world.
- Excellence : We understand the importance of offering our very best to God.
- Discipleship : We believe living a Christ-like life follows the path of Belonging, Believing, then Becoming.
That God will form us into...
- A church of PASSIONATE, celebrative worshipers
- A church of PURPOSEFUL community.
- A church where PEOPLE come to Jesus daily.
- A church of POWERFUL prayer.
- A church that PLANTS churches.
- A church that PURSUES and PREPARES students.
- A church that PARTNERS with people to bless others.